Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap
Butter lettuce leaves filled with diced Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, red cabbage, red bell pepper, shredded carrots and mandarin oranges, tossed in teriyaki sauce and garnished with black sesame seeds.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast, Diced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Red Cabbage, Shredded
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- ½ Cup Carrots, Shredded
- ¼ Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- ½ Cup Mandarin Orange Slices
- Garnish with Black Sesame Seeds
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small sauté pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast in the vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes, or until heated.
- Place the Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast in a medium mixing bowl with the red cabbage, red bell pepper and carrots and toss in the teriyaki sauce.
- Put an even amount of the Sahlen’s Buffalo Style Chicken Breast mixture into each lettuce leaf with mandarin orange slices.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.